Monday, August 3, 2009

HAPPY!!!!

today is my cow one oooo....
wish myself happy birthday first.....
hahaha.....sound i'm so pity oooo...
actually not so pity lar......just need to work at birthday day, feel very qi liang only....
now just realize that, i had been graduated almost 5 years and working for almost 4 years already....
and for the working 4 years, during my birthday day i also on leave and celebrate my birthday with friend in K.
Thought this traditional celebrating birthday will be happen every year....
who know this year had been broken...
because my friend not free at today...and i force to be come to work....hehehe...
anyway, working also had working de celebrate happy....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

hahaha.....may all my dream will come true.........

No comments: